Most Profitable Business
We will look at the most profitable business on the internet today. There are so many different ways to approach this topic. We could look at a favorite personal niche.
Sure that is a good start, but we want to aim bigger then that today.We could think about a personal Brick and mortar business to run. Again we want to go bigger. Lets look at the best small business opportunities today.
On the internet Today there are 3 area of the interest among the public that are extremely some of the Hottest Areas today.
- ANYTHING IN WORK FROM HOME , this can be investments,real estate,self help,making money, or anything else in that area.
- ANYTHING IN RELATIONSHIPS, this can include dating, marriage, divorce, raising children, adoption, differences in men, differences in women, all along those lines.
- ANYTHING IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY this can include, hair care, nail care, cosmetics, personal care, health care, all along those lines
We are going deeper then those all to familiar advertisements from those so called finance GURU’s out there. we have all seen those website ads.
Were they talk and talk and talk some more about how you can get rich if you sign up now and invest anywhere from $49.99 to $99.99 into something that you know nothing about.
#1 E-Commerce Webs & Drop Shipping:
Big Commerce.Com: #1 Best Choice in The Industry
|24/7 Live Phone Support||Maximum Annual Sales Limit|
|High-Quality SEO||Limited Free Template Options|
|Robust Payment Platforms|
Built- In Mobile Store Support
Volusion.com : #2 Second best choice in the industry
|Mobile Friendly||Limited Number Of Templates|
|No Bandwith Or SSL Fees|
|Prompt Customer Service Support|
|Abandoned Shopping Cart Support|
Wix.com: #3 Third Best E-commerce site
|Website Also Includes Web Hosting||You Have To Redesign The Website If You Want To Change The Template|
|500+ Templates To Choose From||Fewer E- Commerce Sites then other Competitors|
|Easy to Use for beginners||Cannot Migrate Old content to a new Template|
|Large web app market to Pick from|
|System can create a site for you from scratch in minutes|
Since we will be providing a lot of information in this post. we will limit the areas covered to the first 3 top companies.
#2 E Book Writing:
All types of e-books are very popular on the internet. You can find anything you want to read almost anyplace. Amazon, Ebay, & Google are some of the bigger companies out there. This can also turn into a most profitable business to opperate.Let’s take a look at three of the smaller more influential companies
- Project Gutenberg.org Offers over 59,000 free ebooks. Equipped for Kindle ebooks. Download or read them there on site. specialize in older works. No fee to register.
- Wattpad.com The worlds most loved social story telling platforms. You can read what others on the platform have created and build a social following or create something of your own and have it published there.
- Bookboon.com Worlds largest online publishing company of ebooks with over 50 million ebooks. Bookboon focuses on business , engineering, and IT books as well as short and practical business books.
I have also supplied an in depth link to creating an ebook from start to finish at hubspot.com It is very detailed and we still have much more to discuss on our subject of the top #5 websites to choose. If you are interested on ebooks then please go check out the article at hubspot.
#3 Affiliate Marketing:
There are several great affiliate marketing programs out there to get involved with. I personally get involved with as many as will take me on as there publisher.
I have found that in the beginning you will get many advertisers that will deny you a chance because you don’t yet have enough experience. If that happens just move on and keep going. It is only business and there are more companies out there to pick from.
I myself have chosen the affiliate route to use. I do not use Amazon. Which is one of the largest marketers out there to use.
I don’t care for there strict regulations to do business with. I prefer to use CJ Affiliate to publish for. I also use click banks , social share, as well as others. It is best to go with an affiliate marketer that offers a commission payout of somewhere between 50-150.
sure you can choose 5-10 dollars. Why would you go that low in the first place. It takes much work to even get to the sale so why no go a bit bigger for your time spent.
When it comes with affiliate marketing. You can choose anything to market with, the categories and products are endless. You can also choose to network with many at one time or even with a software that you use. Lets explore a few.:
- Wealthy Affiliate: I personally choose them as my number one choice. The reason behind it was I signed up with them in the beginning to build my website. They offer 100% customer support. Free webinars, and training to cover all you need to get you up and making money quickly while helping others.
- CJ Affiliate.com: Is my second choice. They handle many different accounts for the advertiser as well as the publisher. You can create an account for free and chose who to publish for. They also have great support system in place and quickly answer questions. I will show you one of my affiliate banners I use for one of my many different clients.
- Clickbank.com is another affiliate network I enjoy doing business with. They offer many different affiliate advertisers in many different areas to marketing. they also do not require any means of income to do business with them. They also offer free training and webinars for further education.
Anytime you try to join an affiliate marketer or network and are told that they charge a fee. consider looking elsewhere.It should be a free service for you to join and not a cost is required.
The way I set up my affiliates is either find a place on my landing or home page. top, footer, or side menu. pick the banner ad I want to display there. Copy the code then paste it where it should go. If I want it to be in the post or page. Just pick the section of the article grab the HTML code and link it where you want it to go.
This Is something I am actively involved in. I am an affiliate and I am a active web blogger. A blogger can be someone who writes about there passion. Lets say you love baseball. So you decide to write about What improves your RBI status.
The main key to a good blogger is Content. You should be willing to write new content at least in the beginning. One new piece a day in the first year. Then you can back it down to one piece a week.
Ranking is important in then starting phase. You will have to rank with the bigger SEO’s Much of it you will have no control over. Your website will not be consider much by Google, bing, and yahoo until you have at least 6 months in use.
By creating more content enriched posts and pages with product reviews. You slowly become an authority with your niche. This is why you need to chose a niche that you are passionate about and are familiar with. Product reviews help others that are looking for answers for certain products and services that you can offer. They can be set up as Products that offer:
- how to’s
- product “A” vs product “B”
- Top #5-100 ( anything more then #5 is overkill in my opinion)
- PRO’s vs CON’s
- Cost Effectiveness & Warranties
- Testimonies From Previous Customers
You can also find friends or family or advertise on a directory for a guest writer for your blog. Give the writer credit and advertise there website on your website for free traffic and vise versa.
Blogging can be so much fun the different methods of how to do it are endless.
#5 Coaching & Consultation:
People buy courses and pay for professional advice all the time because it’s a great way to create an online business game. Want to know how to lose weight fast? You’re bound to find dozens of weight loss coaches in just a couple of Google searches.
There’s a high demand for coaches and consultants in specific fields, most being in health, fitness, and online marketing. If you’ve got a service or training course to offer, then starting an online course, consultation or coaching business is for you!
Say you want to teach others and train them to become adept in a valuable skill or you want them to become healthier and happier, then you can start an online course or consultation service and charge a fee.
Whether you’re doing coaching, courses, or consultations, you’ll need to gather up some tools such as an email and messenger service, calendar for organizing schedules and appointments, video calling software, and your payment system.
You also need to set up your tools for communicating with your clients. There are video calls, screen-casts, file transfer, group calls for e-learning and webinars, and live chat options to consider for your business.
All of these tools will assist you in becoming more effective in the services you offer through your online business.
One more thing; if you want to turn this into a recurring monthly income for you, then you should consider setting up a paid membership program or monthly coaching program. As long as these people keep subscribing to your course, your online business is going to grow, and of course, the money will follow.
My Final Thoughts:
As we come to a close on another great post. We have just touched on my top #5 website business to run on the internet for 2019. This is just one other point of view. If you were to go threw this your results might be similar or much different.
Keep in mind that there is no right or wrong answer. I personally feel it can be by preference. Also it really does not matter, as long as you reach the final goal that we are all looking for. That is full financial security.
If this is something new then of course there is a learning curve. You will have to become familiar with how the software works. what the do’s and don’ts are. There is NO QUITTING, NO GIVING UP, NO GOING BACKWARDS.
When you don’t understand something. you ask questions and seek out the answers. you keep pressing on and move forward. I look forward for you to leaving me comments at the bottom of this article. please like it and share it here not with the facebook link button. I get my credit by your responses. I know that my posts are being enjoyed so mash that button and comment.
Thank you so much for your time and be looking for the next post.